We all know that the importance of sports and games in our life is as much as that of studies. We play a variety of games in our day to day life. These games are beneficial to us. Each game has its benefits. Basketball is one such game, which has many benefits that other games also provide.
For playing basketball, a person needs a ball, a basketball court or stadium or an open space and a basketball hoop. There are different types of basketball hoops like portable, in-ground,fisher price basketball hoop.
1. In-Ground Basketball Hoop: A basketball hoop which is installed inside the ground and is permanently fixed. This is larger than the other hoops. It is strong. It is expensive and cannot be moved to a different place after installation.
An in-ground basketball hoop has the following features:
It is more expensive than a portable basketball hoop.
Some of these hoops have height adjustment feature, but not all the in-ground hoops have this feature.
It is not portable as once installed; it cannot be moved.
It is best suited for dynamic and aggressive game.
It requires a complicated installation process.
2. Portable Basketball Hoop: It is smaller than an in-ground basketball hoop. As it is a portable hoop, it can be taken anywhere. It is cheaper than an in-ground basketball hoop, but it is weaker than it.some best Portable basketball hoop available at probasketballtroops you can select the best one according to your need.
A portable basketball has the following features:
It is cheaper than other basketball hoops.
Its height can be adjusted according to the player’s height.
It can be moved anywhere as per requirement.
It is weaker and not meant for aggressive play.
It doesn’t require any installation process.
People who are fond of playing basketball, but are unable to spend a large amount on an in-ground basketball hoop due to lack of money and space, prefer to buy a portable basketball hoop. While using a portable basketball hoop, people make some mistakes.
1. People leave their basketball hoops outside their homes in the middle of the streets. Some people are so much lazy that they don’t bother to keep their basketball hoops inside their garage or storeroom after playing the game. The hoop that is left remaining in the street can cause traffic and sometimes it may cause accidents at night.
2. People keep their basketball hoops on the footpaths. These footpaths are not mean for playing. Rather, these are meant for walking. These footpaths are public property and not private property. This way people break the rules.
3. Sometimes people don’t care about the surroundings. They keep these portable basketball hoops near to the neighbor’s house or the neighbor’s car. This can cause damage to the neighbor’s private property.
4. Sometimes, people are so much in love with the game that they forget about the type of hoop with which they are playing. They start their aggressive play and cause damage to the portable basketball hoop.
One shouldn’t stop playing the game; rather he should keep the above things in mind and not cause any damage to others as well as to the self.